Support Us On Patreon!
New Episode Every Wednesday
- Video games, electric cars, and more. Our Patreon: https://patreon.com/techperspective Our Website: https://techperspectivepodcast.com
- This episode's topic is…. we got nothing. It's time to switch it up and have some fun. RTX 3090 Launch? Shoes? Taxes? Other weird stuff? Who doesn't love nonsense? LINKS: Our Patreon (cause Ben needs to eat): https://patreon.com/techperspective Website: https://techperspectivepodcast.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/perspectechive
- Docker is an incredible tool for deploying your applications. But why should you use it? Blog: https://techperspectivepodcast.com Patreon: https://patreon.com/techperspective
- A lot of time can be saved by automating as much as you possibly can. But what things should you automate and why? Find out this week. Check out our Patreon https://patreon.com/techperspective Check out our site: https://techperspectivepodcast.com
- Does your website even need a backend? Find out on this week's episode. We just launched a Patreon! If you would like to keep the podcast running please consider checking it out patreon.com/techperspective. We have some awesome rewards for those that support us there.
- App stores are removing apps for changing things up a bit. It's a huge deal and we talk about all of it this week.
- Planning is very important in creating a successful project. This week we talk about why it's important and how to do it properly.
- 4 of the world's most brilliant minds take the first manned flight to Mars. Adventure awaits! This improv episode was partially generated with utterlybored.com
- Should you use classes or functions? Does it matter which you use? We discuss it this week.
- We as developers have a lot of power, and with that comes incredible responsibility. How should we handle this power?